Dating sex Hjørring frau gesucht kostenlos Wiesbaden
The slaughterhouse and meat packaging facility, Esbjerg Andels-Slagteri, established in 1887, became Denmark's sixth largest by 1962.It later became part of Vestjyske Slagterier in 1986, and in 2001, it was acquired by Danish Crown.
The sculpture was designed by Svend Wiig Hansen and installed in 1995.
It hosts branches of the University of Southern Denmark and Aalborg University, Esbjerg is increasingly recognized for its university facilities and sporting activities.
The market square (Torvet) was positioned at the centre, midway between the harbour and the railway station.
In 1893, Esbjerg became a municipality in its own right (initially known as Esbjerg Ladeplads), receiving the status and privileges of a market town in 1899 and incorporating the parish of Jerne (east of the centre) in 1945.
At the time, Esbjerg consisted of only a few farms.